Thursday, May 5, 2011

D1 Final Turner





For my open series I chose to put recognizable figures in places you wouldn't expect, so I just took two of my open series characters and put them into flash.
For the Abe In Space I created a new, smaller Abe and added a hat, just because I wanted to. I couldn't find any convincing space sounds that I really liked, so I just spiced it up with some Elton John.

For Zombie Elvis, I made a new Elvis in Photoshop but changing the saturation and the hue, and made him more zombie-ish with dark, low opacity soft brushes. The clouds move in the background, I wish it was more noticeable though.

I don't like Flash. I hope everyone likes the end product.

1 comment:

Candace Sweatt said...

HAHAHA!! NICE! My favorite was definitely the Abraham Lincoln one. Something about Abe floating in space with Rocket Man playing in the background..heh. Besides that, however, I think you did a good job blending all the stuff together and getting the color to look right!