Wednesday, May 4, 2011

D1. Portel Bellamy - Flash Projects

D1. Portel Bellamy - Flash Projects

I know... and I'm not happy. These projects were tough enough as is and then trying to make something that related to my open series and trying to learn how to use flash within our timeframe and to be at a level of a good enough fundamental basis was extremely difficult given the time that I had (finals week). By all means, I know that my work here is not something that I consider good, but I did come away from this project with a new respect for the program and potential future plans for flash applications and with a better understanding of how to use some of the programs capabilities. I tried learning the program by using numerous youtube videos which for the most part were not great guides, but I did learn most of my flash skills by doing so. Anyways, this is what I got, and I hope you guys have better luck with your projects.


No comments: