Wednesday, May 4, 2011

D1 Flash Series- Hopkins




I used the same concept from my open series on my flash videos. Since it's been a few weeks.. my theme was about how time management is a big stress factor for me and it will either make or break if I am able to complete all my tasks for the day, week, etc..

On my first video I used a clock that I found on the internet that I also used in part of my open series. I liked this clock because its spiral design gives it this warped look and it makes me feel like it is never going to end. I used a different layer for the car and created the motion tween to look as if the car is driving down into the clock.

The second video was a little more fun to make because I was more familiar with flash and the making of tweens. When I was putting it together I was thinking about the scene from Office Space when they take the copy machine out into the field and beat it to shreds. So- like the movie- I put my alarm clock in a field and I took a golf club to it. I added a couple different sound effects to this one to play up the drama.

1 comment:

Amie said...

you did a great job! i really like how the alarm clock face cracked when the golf club smacked it!