Thursday, May 5, 2011

D2 Final Project 2011 Pina

For my final project I chose to do a candle store chain called BLUE MOON CANDLES. My slogan for this company is "Candles that make scents." For my web page I chose to create a soothing environment by using light colors. For the labels I chose to identify the scents of my candles with pictures. 




I made another company that wasn't quite as serious. This ice cream company is aimed for younger children or just grown ups who like to feel like kids from time to time and let go of daily stresses by enjoying some frozen desserts. My ice cream company is called BIG SCOOP. My slogan is "What's your flavor?" It seemed like a good slogan because no matter how many ice cream flavors you try you always have that one favorite flavor. I created a menu, some apparel that employees wear or if a customer would like to purchase them they could, my web page which I tried to make more fun by using colors that pop, a cute little ice cream shop, my billboard that would pass the 75 mph test, and an ice cream truck (which are fun no matter how old you are).





2 comments:

Coley said...

Wow, the Blue Moon Candle looks like a legitimate company. All of your pieces turned out really well. The Big Scoop doesn't look as finished, but it's a great idea, one of my friends thought it was very cute. Good job.

Aaron said...

Where are the commercials?

I agree with Coley. The candle shop looks real and I'm glad that you refined your designs! Very elegant