Wednesday, May 4, 2011

D1 Flash Series -Dozier

My flash animations that go along with my open series. An argument for an existence of God versus science being able to explain everything. Roulette animation demonstrates the odds of things coming together to support human life. Quantum Physics animation illustrates and argument heard about quantum physics that I was given by atheists and how things derive. Also mocking the fact that they disagree with magical happenings in the bible but not with their own magical explanations...



I had difficulty with the audio continuing after the animation and into the looping video... I exported as a quicktime but it messed with both movies. The random sun in the roulette and brain at the end of quantum physics. I will try to find a fix and will repost if I can.

No comments: