Wednesday, May 9, 2012

D1 passage of time curtis baldinger

For this assignment I thought about how many times I dump my ashtray and how much tobacco I actually smoke. Both of which are a somewhat had thing to comprehend so, this would be the perfect opportunity to both measure these personally and interact with a large group of people who smoke and those who have family or friends that smoke cigarettes. Once I got started on the project I began to think of the mound of cigarettes as an abstract shape that is constantly morphing. Also, the photos that I took at night give a really cool shadow of the morphing mound of cigarettes.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

This was great Curtis! Thank goodness you didn't smoke all of those, otherwise I would be buying you some Nicotine patches. Maybe I should anyway's ;D

Aaron said...

It looks great! I wish that it hadn't been shot in the same day though.

Curtis B said...

THANK YOU !

Candace Sweatt said...

I feel like I need a shower.

Unknown said...

Very nice~ I loved the shadow effect at night~ smoking's bad for you okay;)