Thursday, May 10, 2012

D1~Erica~ Passage of Time, My Garden

I had a lot of fun creating this movie and hope everyone enjoys~ A couple people I especially want to thank are: my friend, Elena, for her help with the camera and use of a truck on tilling day.  My wonderful boyfriend Joshua, who has helped in the garden countless times and created the first song on the movie which is fittingly titled Self-Sufficient Isn't Your Middle Name (but it should be) ~He has more music on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/3Minus ~  And my son Stryder, who steals the show.  Even though, a couple times, I had to bride and/or threaten him to do it. 
Like the title to the first song suggest I feel more people should try and strive to be more self-reliant~ hope this inspires some to try.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Beautiful video! I think this has got to be one of the best passage of time videos i have seen! Awesome Job Erica!

Roxanna said...

I agree, this is the best video I have seen yet. You put alot of time into this and made it so much fun. I love it!