Wednesday, May 9, 2012

D1-Passage of Time-Teresa

So this is my passage of time. I know this isn't exactly what the assignment called for, but since I was on vacation during spring break in Panama and visited the Canal I couldn't resist wanting to use this for my project. My defense is, I figured the hours I spent taking pictures would equal out to be the same as if I were taking pictures each day. This is a unique look at a ship passing through the Miraflores Locks at the Panama Canal. I would have had more pictures, I was taking some of the water level going down, but my camera kept dying and of course I didn't think to take extra batteries. This is so much better than my original idea of water evaporating in a vase. Oh and I apologize for the "spanning" it did this after I did the stabilization, I tried fixing it, but to no avail. And I chose this song because it is the first song I recall hearing when I first came to the US when I was four and it works.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Love your choice of music! :)