Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow Days

Finally the news that you all have been dreading.  Faculty have been informed of ways to make up the 5 days lost due to snow.  We had 2 snow days built in so that means that we only need to make up 3 days.  And since these classes meet TR we only have to make up 2 class periods.  The bad news is that I have to make to make accommodations to correct this problem.   The good news is that I had the foresight to institute a class blog that I know you all love very much.  That means that we have some options.

1. Using the blog, you will have 2 additional assignments that will be completed by using the blog and on your own time.   These blog assignments would be easier than regular in class projects.

2. I can hold classes on 2 Saturdays and I'd have to take role.

3. I can extend class periods by 1 hour for a total of 3 weeks.

It's up to you.  Please let me know which you choose by leaving a comment below.



The first 15 responses will get bonus points.  10 for D2 and 3 for D1.

15 comments:

Candace Sweatt said...

Personally, I would prefer class being extended for an extra hour for three weeks but, in the end, it's not really going to matter either way because I'll have to be working extra time in the lab. Soooo....doesn't matter to me! :)

Unknown said...

i would prefer that we had class on saturday. i have watercolor at 1.

Dinah said...

I think I'd would rather have class extended for 3 weeks...

Unknown said...

I would go with the option of having class extended an hour for 3 weeks...Yep that would probably work the best for me.

Amie said...

i would rather have extra assignments on the blog, because i can't stay late or come on saturday.

Nichole said...

I think the 2 Saturday's or extra assignments! :/

Cody said...

I like extending class an extra hour for a few weeks... I need time to get the days off work for this though.

Corey Dozier said...

I would like the extra assignment idea. I am sure they won't be too difficult...

ELI CASIANO said...

extra assignment idea

marisol said...

I like the extended class periods, with gas being this high I would really hate to come on Saturdays too

Austin Hamm said...

I like extending the class period idea, extra time to work on assignments

Coley said...

Definitely Option 1, I do most of my work at home anyways, and I like working on this stuff. Class time is stretching it as is. I can't make it on any Saturdays, and I have class very close after this on TR. Free points FTW!

Austin said...

extended class periods plz

Jami said...

I wouldn't choose coming in on Saturdays because I'm usually gone or working on weekends... I wouldn't mind doing extra assignments now, but I would probably regret the decision later. I would go with extending the class period. More time for assignments in class wouldn't be a bad thing.

Aaron said...

Voting is over. There is a time sheet posted in the classroom.