Tuesday, January 24, 2012

D2 homework J Clark

10.adidas logo- i like how they used the three likes and slowly built them up
9.sketchers logo- my sister has the cutest sketchers boots and the logo is pretty legit bahaha
8.apple logo- my ipod is my best friend
7.converse logo- one of my favorite pairs of shoes
7.dell logo- i like how they enclosed dell in a circle
6.under armor logo- straight to the point it gets the point across
5.wal mart logo- more or less i like the smiley. who else can get away with having a smiley in the logo?
4.cartoonnetwork logo- i love the way they used a black and white square to abbreviate there channel
3.disney logo- this logo grows on me because my siblings watch it all the time
2.nick logo- this logo always caugh my interest because it was orange (clique i know)
1.nike logo is my favorite logo, number one because i play a sport. but number two that the fact that something as simple as a check mark could be as successful as it is. seen on shoes clothing. nike is everyimgres.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still can't see the image. Maybe you could try to upload it into the area where you make a new post.