Tuesday, January 31, 2012

D2 Tutorial #1 Amie

Zipper Text

I found a zipper brush online and saved it in the user defined brushes. Using the paintbrush tool I drew the word "zipper" with a graphic pen tablet and selected the whole word and applied the brush.






 I also made a few adjustments to the image. Under the brush menu in brush options I changed the scale of the brush to make it fit the lettering. Then I selected the image again and went to Object>Group to group the separate paths together so I could enlarge or shrink the image. 



When I made the lasso text logo I had a lot more steps, but I figured out a way to skip most of them and simplify it. I know this isn't a very long tutorial, but it did take me a long time to figure this out on my own. It turned out to be a pretty easy process in the end. 



No comments: