Thursday, March 29, 2012

D1-Walt-digital painting


This is real photo of cat.



















First painting of cat. It not too bad. But it good start.



















This is real photo.



















Second Painting, I have not finish digital painting. I notice it her eye need little shadow. I was having hard time how match her hair line and color. But I did found out how keep hair in line. I will do tutorials #4 next week. This one is not easy painting, it took me week in half. But it not finish.


3 comments:

Curtis B said...

your right it a good start just managing time would help but i know how it is

Unknown said...

The cat pic is really nice. Its a digital painting alright! Most of us were trying to get it to look as close to the pic as possible, but it looks like you took a more painterly approach. As for the girl, I totally agree with you, needs shadows around the eye. Even they color of the left eye would change some because of the shadow. But your on the right track. great job!

Aaron said...

I agree as well. These are great beginnings