Tuesday, March 13, 2012

D2 Homework 2 Hale


8. Apple Market - I like this logo because it's simple. The Red and Golden delicious Apples give the message that they have a variety of food, while sticking to an apple as their logo.

Apple%2520Market%2520Logo%2520New.gif


7. Valley View Regional Hospital - I like this logo because it has two V's, but uses them to make a Heart Pulse monitor thing, to relate to the fact that it is a hospital.

Valley View Logo black.jpg


6. The Blue Moon logo makes me laugh, and is original. It doesn't have much to do with food, though.

34.1.png


5. Lazer Zone Family Fun Center, I like their logo because it looks fun, like it should. The dots inside the star streak are a little strange, though.

LazerZone_amusements_Oklaho.gif


4. FBC ADA - I like the logo in some ways, the dots in the A's, but also the curviness makes it look a little less cool to me.

FBCADA_500.png


3. The River - I like their logo because even the font looks like it has as aspect of water. The literal water below it only compliments the text further.

clip_image002.jpg


2. East Central University - I like our logo quite a bit, the black swish doesn't make much sense to me, but I feel like it fits.

RYXBYY89ZM.jpg


1. My favorite logo in all of Ada is the Red Earth logo, because it has so many good elements. It has the art palette, a mountain to represent Red Earth, and good colors.

188169_136070669771314_4506444_n.jpg

No comments: