Wednesday, January 19, 2011

D2 Homework #1 Miller






Logo #1: Sprite I like this because it is a lemon-lime drink and it has the lemon and the lime combined with a splash because its refreshing. Ha!











Logo#2: Victoria's Secret Pink I really like the colors of this and the whole crest thing reminds me of royalty or school crest. With the tradition of excellence seems to me that it is more like a school type crest.










Logo#3: Converse All Star I like how it has the name and then the circled star. Sorta simple and nice!








Logo # 4: Nintendo Gamecube this one is nice because of the cube that looks like a "G" for the game cube. Ha now I feel like a nerd!








Logo #5: Robin Ruth I like this one with the back to back reflected Rs. Its simple but simple is good sometimes.









Logo # 6: Hewlett-Packard again letters in a circle but it gets the message across and is easier than putting the full name on everything.







Logo #7: Apple this is a good logo only for the reason that the company is called Apple but not that it has anything to do with actually apples.







Logo #8: Duck Tape its company is called Duck so why not put a duck on it! Makes sense to me! The circle that the duck is standing in looks like tape that is being pulled out and the name is on the tape part.







Logo #9: Warner Brothers I like it because it has the initials in the crest and then they wrapped the crest with the name itself. Plus the colors go well together.





Logo #10: Red Bull I like this one because they put red bulls on the label because that is what they are called. Plus angry bulls have energy I guess so that could be why they have two red bulls going at each other with energy!


1 comment:

Dinah said...

Yay! LOVE Duck Tape!