Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Initials Logos

These are my initial logos. There are 3 but two of the 3 I decided to make different versions of them so 6 all together. Aaron, sorry for the gradient but I couldn't help myself. I think the strongest one is the bottom two just because there is not a lot going on and its pretty much just 3 letters in a black box so it should get the point across pretty well, although I notice my S in the middle looks like &. I personally like the top 3 logos (right one mostly) just because they are far less boring to me but I do agree with Aaron that the BSA needs to be bigger and emphasized more. The middle logo...I don't know what to think about it yet. My most used tool would be the pencil tool. I used the drawing tablet with the pencil tool and then went in and adjusted the anchor points.

No comments: