Monday, January 24, 2011





















On my Jimbo logos I wanted to try and make them southern looking. That is why I went with the stars on a couple of them. I think my favorite of the three would have to be the one with the three stars. Its sorta worn looking which I like. I dont care to much for the first one though. One the Majestic Tree Farm logos I really could not find one that I really liked I think my favorite is probaly the second one. The colors and the torn edges are what I like about it. The last one is my weakest one I think. And the first one is funny looking! I tried to make a tree myself instead of copying one of the internet. I try and do that with all my logos so that they are more original and not just copying and pasting images together to make something else!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

These are some of the best in the class IMO. The 3 star Jimbo and the one with the sandwich are great! The textural quality make them look rustic. That's one quality a lot of BBQ places want to achieve. They look like the could (with a little tweaking) be REAL logos.

april gaither said...

I like the logo on the top right hand side its my favorite. How did you do that rustic look it looks good.

Marla Miller said...

Success! Maybe I can do a tutorial on how to make things look rustic! But then I will be giving away my secret!