Wednesday, February 15, 2012

D1- Self Portrait- Christian





I like Cheetos, preferably Flaming hot, so there is Chester, then you have popcorn in his right hand, symbolizing my love for popcorn. In his left and, Xbox 360 controller, for I am a gamer. And he is sporting two teams I love, Texas Rangers and OKC Thunder. And of course sporting some Vans.


This image describes most of what I like, from video games to dauchsaunds, being my favorite type of dog. Below the wiener dog, you have my top favorite bands. And the siezure image came from a Smosh video, a Youtube channel I like.


And this was just for fun.





3 comments:

Aaron said...

overall this looks good. There are problems with the full moon and the helicopter picture. The quality of the collaged photos don't match up. The picture of you looks blurry and grainy (like it was shot on a phone) and the sky is crisp and high quality (like you found it online). And the highlight on your face / body is too bright for that moonlight and also the direction of light is slightly off.

The video game and Chester pieces are great! The other movie still is nice. I think you could have pushed that distressed, film look even further though.

Curtis B said...

I think the xbox game cover is your strongest piece very crafty ways of doing your portraits. I also agree that the one where you are running could,ve had a little more like a shadow figure in the background just to give a hint of what he is running from without having to do a ton of work.

Doom pants said...

i think you need something to explain the difference between the background and you in the wolfman pic. like fog or a light behind your head.

i do like the game cover and think you should get a shirt made with chester the video gaming, movie watching, thunder fan.