Thursday, February 16, 2012

D1-"Self Portraits" Charlsey Foster

Type1 #1: I tried to include things that I love and I feel describe me; my family, my dogs (my babies), my hobbies, my favorite food, etc. 

 Type 1 #2: The thing I love the most, and that I do in my free time, is listen to music. I feel that it is really a big part of me and my life and love all different genres, and I tried to show that in this piece.
 Type 2 #1: In this scene I wanted it to seem as though I was in a big city from a movie. I used a lot of blurring and burning/dodging to try to match my picture to the background the best I could.
Type 2 #2: My mom actually came up with this idea, which amused me. This was interesting and pretty fun to do, but kind of hard to keep the knife in one place and find just the right angle to make it as though it were sticking out of my back.

4 comments:

Chris Cox said...

All yours look good. I like the black and white movie still most. Looks like you are really there. Nice!!

Doom pants said...

it is a little hard to see the knife or know that is what it is but i really like the idea and the color effects you used.

the other movie still is really good. i think you blended them really well. i do wonder if you are looking to your right in the pic and we can only see the extreme side of your face though.

Doom pants said...

the black and white one is really good...just scanning through the blog i wouldnt even think it was a photoshop picture...

Raechel said...

I think your collages are really great!