Thursday, February 16, 2012

D1. - Self portraits

this is the first one from the first set. my idea was that I try to act all cool and tough like Neo, but in reality im just a nerd who surrounds himself with guns games and comics.
 My second image from the first set. In this my idea was to take things from my life, things like my favorite games, comic book series, my favorite tv shows from when I was a child and my favorite anime series, along with some of my favorite art pieces that I have done. basically anything from my past or the present that gave or gives me inspiration. After I got the collage set out I warped it onto an eyeball to represent that these are all things that I see and have seen from my past and present. Then of course the reason for the stars and space background are as vast and strange as the things in my head.
 The first picture from the second set. I like to picture myself as a calm and rough person, so I pictured myself like I am supposed to be in some sort of mafia movie waiting in my personal restaurant with my gun ready at my side.
The second picture from my second set. here I am out of a movie where I am the action hero from a government taking down a foreign spy. the scene setting represents that I am rough, the wolf represents my intimidation and ferociousness and the gun represents my interest in guns and action.

No comments: