Thursday, February 16, 2012

D1-Self Portraits x 4

This self portrait represents things I like and love. The wallpaper is vintage shows my love for vintage and antiques. I love sunflowers, have a special meaning. I love pearls and like jewelry boxes. I love chocolate and I love picture frames to display memories. The mirror is a reflection of my reality, getting older.


This self portrait represents all the "hats" I wear from different aspects of my life. Mom cap, Panama hat because that is where I'm from, beach hat, sexy hat, church hat, graduate hat (student), chef hat cause I love to cook. And that leaves my joker hat because once you get to know me I'm rather funny, I should have included a dunce hat too. The statue in the very back is wearing a very feminine hat. The statues represent my love for Greek and Roman sculpture and I love beautiful green gardens.

Well this is my movie still. I'm a one armed bandit robbing safe deposit boxes and I scored with diamonds.

Movie still. I'm on the streets in NYC hailing a cab to do more fabulous shopping.

No comments: