Thursday, February 16, 2012

D1-SelfPortraitAssignment-ChristopherCox




This picture, as you can see, is an outdoor setting which includes some items that would portray me. In the foreground there is a basketball court with a NBA logo in the center and basketball on the court because I like basketball. Next to the court is a building with some THUNDER art painted on it and a trash can with Pepsi can on it. Because I like the OKC Thunder and drink Pepsi mostly. In the background is an open field with some disc golf baskets set up. Because I like playing disc golf.(If you don't know what disc golf is, check it out on you tube.) And in the sky of course is the Dallas Cowboys airplane because I am a Cowboys fan. 


With this picture I took the same approach as the outdoor picture but wanted to use and indoor picture. This is an idea of what a bedroom of mine might look like using Dallas Cowboy stuff, OKC Thunder stuff and Pepsi stuff. People that know me would say this portrays me well.

As for part 2 of this assignment, I dressed up and put myself in some old time pictures using buildings and an old train station.


2 comments:

Curtis B said...

thats what my room would look like!!! I LOVE THE THUNDER AND THE COWBOYS!!!!!

Doom pants said...

the room looks really good...almost like a page in a magazine showing all the things you could order.

a little of a contrast problem with the movie stills but i like the idea and the way it was done