Thursday, April 26, 2012

D1- TUTORIAL #5 by Walt



Today I will show you how to add or remove image pictures.

Let start with ghostbusters photo. Let remove Bill Murray image. By using clone tool.

Used a rectangular Marquee tool keep two actors and remove third actor.
By using crop.
Next let find a zombie picture.


Use a rectangular Marquee tool zombie only. Drag to ghotobusters photo.
next use a magic wand tools to removed background (grass, tree and sky).
After you remove backgrounds, try to chance less light and contrast. You may want go to filter add blur on this image.
 You made want to call Zombie-Buster.







1 comment:

walt252525 said...

I was going to make some different kind image. Like put female model with a fire. I didn't show up on Tuesday, because I had a very bad allergy. I just ran out of time.