Thursday, April 26, 2012

D1~Erica~Tutorial #5 ~The Replace color tool, details

I want to explain more about the color replacement tool~ There have been some tutorials about hair so I'm going to do some skin tone color changes and go more in depth with what the tool can do

Pick a photo that you like and what to jack with


Open Replace Color under Image~Adjustments


Select the skin color by using the eyedropper and hovering over the area


Using the Fuzziness bar you can select how much of the image is going to be selected

Since this isn't getting all the skin I want to use I'm going to hit select using the eyedropper manually select the other parts I want to change


Changing the Hue to the color you want and you can really see what isn't getting selected


as you can see the armpit, around the headphones and lips aren't.  Use the shift and eyedropper to select these areas as well.


And there is
 the final result



No comments: