Thursday, March 24, 2011

D1 Question

The Open Series critique is set for April 7th.

The Passage of Time Critique is set for April 28th.

The Passage of Time is a "homework" project.  This means that there is about a month (minus the day for the Passage of Time critique) between the Open Critique and the Final Critique.

I am willing to be flexible with the final project that is yet to be determined.  Please read the options below and make a comment to vote on the one you would like us to do.

Option 1.  The Final Project is to do the ECUtube contest with a deadline of April 18th.  We'd have a critique / film festival for it on April 19th.  In that case I would move the Passage of Time critique to Finals week giving you an extra week to work on it.  More info on this contest http://ecok.edu/ecutube/index.htm

Option 2.  We do a series of short time-based Flash animations for the final project and have a critique for it during Finals week.  Learning Flash could help you with the Passage of Time.  The Passage of Time critique would remain on April 28th.

Please vote before March 31st

16 comments:

Amie said...

Ummm I'm thinking the Flash series.

portel.bellamy said...

I vote option 2. Flashing.

Unknown said...

I also like the flash series option as well

Lauren Hopkins said...

Flash!

Cody said...

I vote for money (ECUtube contest)

Austin said...

I like option 2 better

Blake Stewart said...

Option 2 - Flash

Jami said...

I think I would want to do the flash, just because I'm interested. The ECUtube project doesn't sound as fun to me, and I do better when I have true interest in an assignment. But I could be wrong.

Jourdan Clark said...

option 2 flash series

Cody said...

I feel so alone

Pamela said...

Flash, I guess. How do you learn what it is and how to use it?

Unknown said...

so sorry Cody...majority rules....

Corey Dozier said...

I am with Cody and Option 1. I am doing ECUtube already and what better than an assignment you can get paid for!?!?!

Dinah said...

Option 2

Candace Sweatt said...

Flash

Nichole said...

i dont really know how to do either so i guess ill go with option2..