Thursday, March 31, 2011

D2 Tutorial #4 Pina

Ok for this assignment we're working on we're using boxes and not all of them are perfect shapes so to fill them in it took some time. Here is a time saver I figured out on my second box that I wish I would've done on my first one:

1. Here is my box that I'm using:




2. Make sure before using any shapes or tools that your fill and your stroke are the same colors so you can't see any lines.




3. Ok so I just started out by using the shape tool and making a square, as you can see it didn't fill it all


4. So I clicked on the brush tool


5. and I finished off the shape with the brush tool


6. Now you just alt+drag your shape to copy







7. Now that you've copied it just left click, go down to Transform, and click on Reflect...


8. A box should pop up and you can go ahead and put the angle that you want to reflect it, mines was 90 degrees, and just hit OK:


9. Now just put it where you want it: 


You can do this with all the shapes in your box, they'll be different shapes but you can use the same steps. Also after I did one box with the all the shapes in there I just copied and pasted it on a new page for my competitors box and changed colors and messed with it a little more. 

No comments: