Thursday, April 28, 2011

D1. Portel Bellamy - TImelapse

D1. Portel Bellamy - Time lapse


Here is my time lapse. I call it (super awesome easter roller coaster) Surprise. I just got a K'new roller coaster kit and made it for my nephew and nieces and took numerous photos during the process. I took about 270 images at a 5 fps rate. I got the song form a website called incompetech.com because it had copy-right free music (just in case Youtube took the song off). The song is called Ropocalyse 2 just in cause you want it. And yeah, I know the song is ridiculous, but I thought it was funny, so it stayed. Anyways, if you have any questions just let me know and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks.

8 comments:

Jourdan Clark said...

thats so weird portel... just lookin at your video from the blog it showed me.. (at least on the computer im on at the lab).. a complete different video til i clicked to comment on your timelapse.. but nicely done.. def showin a passage of time and usin a tripod def helped.. seemed like you took the pics at the perfect times.. i know it took you forever to make it.. we were in the lab a lot at the same times tryin to figure out how to work it

Pamela said...

Your long hours of frustration really paid off. I was able to see your film on one of the lab computers just fine. Love the music too! Pamela

sijan rana said...

did you use photoshop to edit the pictures ? i like the music and the way you have your pictures perfectly timed out. the only thing i would complain would be the way your video ends.

Dinah said...

Wow... That must have taken forever... good job! very impressive!

Jami said...

This is really good! I love watching the coaster build itself.

Nichole said...

really cool i like that it seems as if its building itself!

Unknown said...

I was there laughing at you talking at the computer but it was all worth it. Good job. The song is a nice touch. The kids were raving at the end.. HAHA. Good job.

Amie said...

i think the best part was the finished rollercoaster and showing your nieces and nephew enjoying it. great job!