Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Second attempt D1 Passage of Time Filipelli

Okay, here goes . . . OMG, I just previewed it. I'm motion sick. It gives a 360 degree effect.

I took a series of pictures of my workspace from three different points in the room over the whole semester. This is the compilation of those pictures. If it was not so frustrating to try to get this stuff posted, I would try to post pix from just one point. With the software quitting mid-operation and all the different stuff happening to the computers in the lab, I just am getting very tired of this project.   :(    Pamela

4 comments:

Austin said...

Is it a time lapse or a stop motion?

If it's a time lapse: looks like it could have been all done on the same day, not a lot of noticeable change.

If it's a stop motion: Did you spin in a chair and take photos or something else?

Pamela said...

It is pix from 3 areas in my work space over the whole semester. I'm going to try something else. This does not make me happy. Pamela

Jourdan Clark said...

this definitely makes me sick to my stomach....

Jourdan Clark said...

a description of the video would help a lot, because like austin i had no idea after watchin the video what you were tryin to portray.